Clinton West Elementary
Updated July 2023
Uniforms are not required but may be worn. The Tulsa Public Schools dress code is still to be observed.
- Clothing shall be clean and in good repair.
- Shirts/blouses must be appropriately buttoned
- Zippers on pants and shirts must be zipped Belts must be fastened
- Approved garments must be of a length and fit that are suitable to the build and stature of the student.
The following is not allowed:
- Symbols, mottoes, words or acronyms that convey crude, vulgar, profane, violent, death-oriented, gang-related, sexually explicit, or sexually suggestive messages.
- Symbols, mottoes, words or acronyms advertising tobacco, alcohol, or illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- Symbols, mottoes, words or acronyms identifying a student as a member of a secret or overtly antisocial group or gang
- Excessively large or baggy clothes
- Hoodies may be worn in the classroom as long as it does not interfere with the student’s learning. This will be at the discretion of the classroom teacher.